SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A delightful 4 bedroom link detached home featuring 2 bathrooms and a wonderful sunny garden, situated within a popular private development close to the heart of Ewhurst village. EPC Rating 'D'
- Paved driveway to garage and path with attractive planting draw you to front door and into welcoming hallway with wood floor which continues through sitting and dining rooms.
- Glazed double doors lead into the sitting room with windows to front and side, wood floor, focal point fireplace with gas fire and marble surround, plus double glazed doors to dining room.
- Dining room with wood floor, large glass door to patio, double glazed doors to sitting room and door to kitchen.
- Kitchen/diner with plenty of space for family dining, garden views, Shaker style units with wooden surfaces, gas cooker, spaces for appliances and door to utility room.
- Spacious utility room with tiled floor, sink, units, spaces for appliances, door to garage with up and over door to front, and door to garden.
- Master bedroom enjoying garden views, fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room including shower, white suite and vanity unit.
- Three further bedrooms with views to front or rear, one with fitted wardrobes, plus family bathroom with glazed walk-in shower, white suite and window to side.
- Secluded rear garden with raised patio across the back of the house enjoying gate to front, access to both utility and dining rooms, and steps up to the lawn surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.