A superb, impeccably presented 5 bedroom detached family home featuring stylish, contemporary accommodation and situated in a tucked away cul de sac location near to Cranleigh village centre. EPC Rating 'C'.
- Welcoming entrance hall with wood effect floor which flows through most of the ground floor, and glazed doors which also continue throughout downstairs.
- Stunning sitting room with bay window to the front garden and glazed double doors to the dining room, together with feature marble fireplace.
- Elegant dining room with two garden view windows, plus double glazed doors to sitting room and kitchen/diner.
- Spacious family living room with rooflight and window to garden.
- Expansive kitchen/diner with window to front, French doors to rear, bifold doors onto al fresco dining area to side, contemporary kitchen with marble preparation surfaces, range and dishwasher.
- Generous master bedroom with views to front, wonderful ensuite shower room with walk-in glazed shower plus access hatch to decked loft with eaves storage, currently utilised as an office.
- Four further good-sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, plus modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Exquisitely designed garden wrapping round the house with lawn, sleepers, shale, pebbles and mature planting, plus secure side gate and bricked driveway to garage with electric door.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac within level walking distance of the centre of Cranleigh with it's health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..