An attractive detached character home offering bright and spacious accommodation with the opportunity for further extension and personalisation (STPP). Located in a prime Guildford location within striking distance of the town centre and mainline station, also benefitting from no onward chain. EPC Rating: E.
- Far reaching views over Shalford Park
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom
- Dining room with bay window, feature fireplace and views toward Shalford Park
- Family room with fireplace and french doors leading to the beautiful gardens
- Kitchen and walk-in pantry with side access to the garden and garden store
- Large reception hallway with downstairs cloakroom
- Tranquil, attractive and generously proportioned garden with mature apple tree and new garden shed
- Parking and single garage
Guildford is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment venue, an Odeon multiplex cinema, prizewinning Spectrum Leisure Centre and The Surrey Sports Park, owned by the University of Surrey. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 35 minutes. There are a number of very highly regarded state schools in the town; Primary schools include Holy Trinity, Burpham, St Thomas of Canterbury (Catholic) and Secondary schools include George Abbot, Guildford County School and St. Peter's. First-class Independent schools include The Royal Grammar School, Guildford High, Lanesborough, Tormead and Rydes Hill Prep. .