This attractive Georgian style detached property has spacious, split level accommodation and is located in an elevated position with far reaching views. The property has a garage to the rear and is offered with no onward chain. EPC E
- Good-sized hallway with cloakroom.
- Sitting room with bay window.
- Steps down to dining room.
- Large conservatory.
- Kitchen with ample appliance space and storage.
- Large master bedroom with far reaching views. 2 Further bedrooms.
- Single garage to the rear of the property (accessed off Derwent Close)
- Front garden with access to the rear which has a good sized patio, lawn and access to the garage and parking.
The property is located on a popular development just north of the town within walking distance of Folly Hill Infant School. The town centre is under 1.5 miles from the property, offering a good variety of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The town also offers further schooling, college, University for the Creative Arts, sporting and recreational facilities. The property is close to Farnham's 320 acre park and the area is surrounded by miles of open countryside. The A31 giving access to the A3, A331 and M3 is just over 2 miles from the property..