A handsome detached home, built to an exacting standard by Martin Grant Homes approximately 20 years ago and still occupied by the original owner. Offering modern, bright and spacious accommodation with a wonderfully green and private outlook front and rear over its own gardens. EPC Rating D.
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom and ensuite shower room to the master bedroom
- Large sitting room with log burning stove and french doors to garden and sunny patio area
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room with doors to the garden
- Charming fitted 'cottage style' kitchen with wooden worktops
- Entrance hall accessing the study, downstairs cloakroom and utility room which benefits from an external door
- Large gravel driveway with detached garage that has been converted into a studio and store
- Stunning private front and rear gardens, with mature shrubs and trees, paved patio area and raised decking
Situated in the popular Merrow Common area, there are a number of shops close by in Merrow Park. The shops and local amenities in Merrow are just over 1 mile away whilst Guildford town centre is about 3 miles. There are a number of excellent local schools in the area, both state and private, including George Abbott which is about 1 mile away..