This is an attractive detached modern home, built to an exacting standard by a well regarded local developer just over ten years ago. The property offers bright, contemporary space yet delivers a feeling of character charm. EPC Rating: C.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom and ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, finished to a high specification
- Generous sitting room with feature fireplace and Bay style window overlooking the garden
- Kitchen dining room fitted in a contemporary cottage style with high quality appliances and fittings
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Charming walled garden with lawn and patio areas to make the most of the sun
- Pretty block paved parking area
- Perfect central village location
Occupying a wonderful situation in the centre of Chilworth village, set back from the road on Old Manor Lane. Chilworth is a thriving community, lying between Albury and Shalford. There is a parish church, village hall, infant school, junior school, well regarded pub and a convenience shop with Post Office for daily needs. There are village shops at Albury, Shere and Shalford, whilst the historic town of Guildford offers a full range of shopping and entertainment facilities. Chilworth has its own station on the Redhill - Reading line providing a link to Guildford, Dorking and Gatwick. Guildford provides a fast frequent rail service to Waterloo (34 minutes). Road connections are good via the A281 south from Guildford to Horsham and the A3, at Burpham or Ripley, providing the route to London and connection with the M25 at Wisley for the airports and the national motorway network. This home is surrounded by the Surrey Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is within an Area of Great Landscape Value..