This is a fabulous 3 bedroom home offering bright, spacious, open and very smartly presented accommodation. Two highlights include the extended dining room off the large kitchen and the sizeable garden but there's many more besides that make this a well worthwhile viewing investment. All within an easy stroll of Chertsey's shops and schools. EPC Rating D.
- Three Bedrooms incl. Two Doubles (With Fitted Wardrobes) & Good Size Single
- Spacious Front Aspect Sitting Room
- Separate Extended Dining Room
- Large Kitchen with Plenty of Gloss White Units, Gas Hob & Double Oven
- Large Garden with Modern Patio & Almost Full-Width Shed
- Modern Bathroom with Bath & Shower Cubicle & Downstairs WC
- Brick Paved Parking for at Least 3 Cars
This is a great location if you're thinking about schools, being within a few minutes walk of St Annes Catholic Primary, Stepgates Community and Chertsey High, Similarly Chertsey town centre with its rich blend of shops, bars, restaurants and health club is on the virtually on the doorstep. Chertsey has a railway station with access to London Waterloo, reinforcing its popularity among commuters. Junction 11 of the M25 is also just over a mile distant..