This semi-detached bungalow is located in a small cul-de-sac off the highly regarded Tilt area of Cobham, located midway between the station and the High Street. The property has the potential for a loft conversion STP as a number of bungalows in the street have done this conversion. EPC Rating D.
- Semi-detached bungalow with scope for enlargement STP
- Open plan living/dining room leading onto the rear garden
- Good sized kitchen/breakfast room with direct access to the garden
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Private rear garden with garage and driveway to the front
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
Ashford Gardens is a small cul-de-sac of detached and semi-detached bungalows within walking distance of both Cobham station, with its service to Waterloo in some 38 minutes and Cobham High Street with its range of shops and restaurants. The area has excellent leisure facilities close by including Painshill Park, the A3 and M25 are a five minute drive away providing links to London's two main airports, London and the coast. .