Plot 11 - The Foxglove. This stylish four bedroom house has an integral garage plus off street parking. A large kitchen/family room has bi-fold doors opening to the garden - perfect for entertaining. Upstairs you have the main living room, master bedroom with en-suite and study/bedroom four. The second floor has two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Within walking distance of Bookham Railway Station
- Gated development
- Shaker style kitchens with integrated appliances
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer in utility
- Composite stone work surfaces in kitchen
- Minoli floor and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Landscaping to front gardens - lawn to rear
- Private off- street parking and/or garages to all homes
Great Oaks is a fine development of exquisite new homes in the sought after village of Bookham, Surrey. There are 31 houses within a gated community all of which have been designed, built and finished to exacting standards. With flexible living accommodation there is a variety of layouts to suit everyone's needs. The houses boast elegant kitchens with integrated appliances, master bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the stylish bathrooms have white sanitary ware and thermostatically controlled showers.
The homes at Great Oaks have been intelligently laid out to ensure each home has its own sense of privacy as well as offering a communal feel to the development.
In beautiful Bookham village you will find a variety of shops including a post office, two butchers, a fishmonger and a number of independent retailers. Elsewhere you have Bookham Common, an active village hall, and a good selection of local schools. Great Oaks is within walking distance of Bookham Railway station offering you swift and easy access to central London, with direct trains to Waterloo in just 50 minutes. You are also less than 15 minutes by car from the M25 where you have links to Heathrow and Gatwick airports..