A 2 bedroom, period end of terrace property, updated by the current owners, and an ideal purchase for the first time buyer. EPC D
- Period end of terrace property.
- Sitting room with wood effect flooring, exposed brick fireplace with wood burner.
- Attractive refitted kitchen approximately 18 months old.
- Refitted bathroom with stunning Ted Baker tiles.
- 2 Bedrooms with exposed wooden floor boards.
- Replaced boiler (Approximately 4 years ago).
- External wall insulation.
- Wrap around garden with lawn, shrubs and garden sheds. Gated access to the front.
The property is located in a convenient location for a local shop for day-to-day needs and Farnham town centre is about 1.5 miles distant. The town offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities together with main line station with services to Waterloo in under the hour. The cottage is within a walk of Caesar's Camp and Rowhill Copse for leisure pursuits..