A beautifully presented detached 4 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room chalet style property, far larger than its outward appearance may suggest, with flexible accommodation and a large garden overlooking fields to both the front and rear. EPC E
- Engineered oak flooring to many of the rooms.
- Recently replaced triple glazing. Under floor heating to the bath/shower rooms.
- Beautiful hand-painted kitchen and separate utility room both with Travertine flooring.
- Dining area to the rear with bi-fold doors to the patio and garden. Good-sized sitting room with a log burner.
- Spacious family room with a log burner. Separate study.
- Plantation shutters to various areas.
- Ample parking. Fabulous rear garden with entertaining space, feature pergola and garden shed to the rear.
The property is idyllically situated with fields to both the front and rear, and located in a pretty Hampshire village. Crookham Village has a local convenience store/Post office/coffee shop and public houses which are within a walk of the property. Dogmersfield Primary School is jut over a mile away and further schools for all ages are close by. Fleet town centre is approximately 2 miles away offering a range of shops together with a main line station (Waterloo in 47 minutes). The are is surrounded by many miles of countryside and the Basingstoke Canal is just a few minutes walk for recreational activities..