A 2 bedroom detached bungalow with sitting room, separate dining room, conservatory and well maintained gardens located in a tucked away position in South Farnham within 1 mile of local shops. EPC D
- Spacious entrance hall with storage cupboard.
- Sitting room with attractive cornicing and Adam style fireplace.
- Separate dining room with skylight giving additional natural light.
- Conservatory with tiled floor.
- Kitchen with ample units and appliance space.
- Separate utility room with space for appliances and door to garden.
- 2 Double bedrooms (bedroom 1 with sliding double glazed doors to garden).
- Pretty, well stocked gardens to both front and rear. Driveway providing ample parking.
The property is one of six bungalows in a small cul-de-sac on the south side of Farnham. Local shops on The Ridgway are approximately 1 mile from the property and the town centre is just a little further on. The town provides a good range of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station with services to Waterloo in under an hour. For recreational pursuits Farnham Maltings offers a variety of events and a monthly market. The A31 giving access to the A3. M3 and A133 is about 1.5 miles the property and the area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside for walking and cycling..