CHAIN FREE - A handsome semi-detached Victorian home on one of Guildford's prime roads. Recently modernised and extended to an exacting standard to offer a perfect mix of character, charm and modern convenience. EPC Rating E.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with built-in storage in two of the rooms
- Beautifully finished family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath
- Large open plan kitchen dining room with folding doors to the terrace and garden area
- Kitchen fitted to a notably high standard with central island and multiple units
- Sitting room with oak flooring and charming open fireplace
- Well proportioned reception room with log burning stove and hardwood flooring
- Stunning landscaped gardens with raised decking area directly to the rear of the property and a paved wine terrace at the bottom of the garden
- Multiple character features and a wonderfully stylish finish
Set it in an extremely popular road in a Conservation area. The upper High Street is a walk away in one direction and the stunning North Downs are even closer in the other direction. The outstanding Holy Trinity Pewley Down Infant and Junior school are firmly within the catchment alongside an excellent local Doctor's surgery at St Lukes and children's nursery and preschool adjacent. Guildford is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station is walkable and provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 36 minutes, whilst London Road station is situated 0.6 miles away..