Situated in an extremely convenient location within a short walk of Farncombe village centre and main line station, this spacious three bedroom semi detached property offers accommodation arranged over three floors and benefits from a good size garden, a detached garage with driveway parking and wonderful views, whilst also offering plenty of potential to update/refurbish, subject to the usual planning consents. No Onward Chain. EPC: D
- Built circa 1925, this spacious semi detached family home is in need of updating and is situated within a short walk of Farncombe main line station and excellent local amenities - No Onward Chain -
- Two reception rooms with outlook over the rear garden
- Kitchen with range of fitted cupboards
- Three bedrooms - two of which enjoy far reach views
- First floor shower room. Downstairs cloakroom.
- Lower ground floor with large utility room and separate sitting room with doors opening to the patio and rear garden
- Driveway providing off street parking and leading to the detached garage with light and power
- The delightful enclosed rear garden has a large patio/terrace, an area of lawn with summerhouse, and mature flower and shrub beds.
Farncombe village has a good range of local shops including an established butchers, bakery, convenience store, several popular coffee shops and a local pub (The Cricketers), together with schools, Godalming Leisure Centre, Broadwater Park and lake, and the main line station to Waterloo in approximately 45 minutes. Godalming's historic town centre provides a more comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and bars as well as superstores including Sainsburys, Waitrose and Homebase. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is around two miles away, whilst Guildford town centre, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is around three miles from the village centre..