This pretty character home was constructed in the early 1900's and is located in a small cul de sac right in the centre of Cobham and enjoys a secluded sunny garden with a south westerly aspect. EPC Rating D.
- Three great living areas
- Large fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with access onto the garden
- Master bedroom with a comprehensive range of built in wardrobes and luxury en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and a luxury, fully tiled bathroom
- Large, secluded south westerly backing garden with rear access
- Off street parking as well as permit regulated on street parking
Spencer Road is a popular road located in the centre of the village with its range of shops and restaurants. The area has good schooling both state and private and is abounded by lovely open countryside.
For commuting Cobham station is a 25 minute walk away with its service to London Waterloo, the A3 and M25 are a short drive away with its links to London's two main airports and connections to London and the coast.