3D INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE BY REQUEST. A 4-bedroom detached bungalow so beautifully presented there really is nothing you would need to do other than enjoy living here! Featuring an impressive frontage with parking for loads of cars, garage, delightful rear garden with detached studio/home office and tucked away right at the end of a cul-de-sac - this fine home comes nothing short of highly recommended. EPC Rating C.
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room/Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Cream Units & Matching Units in Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower-Room, with Smart Modern White Furniture
- Delightful Sitting Room with Log Burner
- Lovely Gardens with Lawned Area, Patio & Vegetable/Fruit Area
- Detached Garden Home Office/Studio
- Gated Entrance with Extensive Parking and Garage
Katherine Close is a residential cul-de-sac located on the Row Town side of Addlestone with this particular bungalow at the end of the road and along a private gated driveway. At the top of the hill, and just around the corner is a very handy range of shops including a Co-op, newsagent/post office, butchers and an Indian Restaurant, whilst The Cricketers pub/restaurant is a little further into Row Town. Local schools include Ongar Place CofE first, Holy Family Roman Catholic junior, and Jubilee High, all within easy walking distance. Mainline stations to Waterloo can be found at nearby Woodham and Byfleet and West Byfleet whilst Addlestone operates a branch line via Weybridge to Waterloo..