NO ONWARD CHAIN - A rarely available four bedroom detached family home coming to the market for the first time since originally built in 1961/62. This property occupies a premier Busbridge location nearby the excellent local schools and within close proximity of Godalming High Street and main line station. EPC : D
- A four bedroom detached house tucked away at the end of a sought after no-through road in Busbridge
- An attractive front garden and drive way allow for this property to be set back from the road
- Two bright and airy reception rooms located on the ground floor
- Four bedrooms and a family bathroom located on the first floor, with an exceptional loft room on the second floor.
- Kitchen with an array of eye and base level units with side access to the garden
- A beautifully maintained and very private south facing wrap around garden to the rear
- Drive-way provides parking for several cars and integral single garage
- Fantastically located within Busbridge to benefit from the excellent local schools, sixth form college, Godalming High Street and main line station
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections..