A surprisingly spacious 4 double bedroom home with an abundance of traditional charm yet updated for modern family living, situated in a delightful tree lined road close to the centre of Cranleigh village. EPC Rating D
- Driveway and gravelled front garden draw you to attractive front door with covered porch, opening into a welcoming hallway.
- Traditional sitting room benefitting from original wooden floor, fireplace with mantle over, cupboards in alcoves and large front facing bay window with window seat and shutters.
- Dining room enjoying French doors to garden room, open fireplace, hand built storage in alcoves, archway to kitchen and iron latched door to cloakroom with white suite and side window.
- Good-sized garden room opening onto garden terrace, drawing in garden views and creating a wonderful flow of entertaining space.
- Kitchen with wooden fitted units, plentiful work surfaces, built-in appliances, side door to garden and lovely views to the garden.
- Three generous double bedrooms on the first floor enjoying good views and one benefitting from built in cupboards, together with the family bathroom consisting of white suite including bath.
- Second floor master bedroom suite with stunning views over the garden to trees and hills beyond, walk-in wardrobe, eaves storage plus ensuite shower room with Velux rooflight.
- Very peaceful SE facing garden attractively landscaped to provide dining terrace, gravelling, lawn, trees and shrubs, shed and summer/playhouse plus access to front.
Within easy reach of Cranleigh village centre with its health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', two supermarkets and many independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Guildford is 10 miles away with mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London..