A very well presented 2 bedroom first floor apartment with the benefit of lift access, situated within a secure gated development close to amenities, located in the centre of this popular village on the Surrey/West Sussex border. EPC Rating 'B'.
- Secure gated development in a central village location.
- Spacious, open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room with a bright, double aspect and Juliette balcony.
- Comprehensive kitchen with a modern range of shaker style units, fitted Seimens stainless steel oven and hob, together with space for further appliances and a dining table.
- Two double bedrooms, each benefitting from fitted wardrobes.
- Stylish family shower room with a modern white suite and featuring a large shower.
- Generous hallway with two storage cupboards.
- Entry phone system and a secure, gated parking area with a reserved parking space and visitor parking.
- Lease - Approx. 115 years remaining. Service Charge - Approx. £75 pm. Ground Rent - Approx. £350 pa.
Situated right in the hub of this desirable village which offers a range of local shops including a thriving Co-Op/PO, a pub, a church and two schools. Rudgwick is located on the Surrey/Sussex border, approximately 7 miles from Horsham and 13 miles from Guildford. There is easy access to the A281 which links with the A24 and A3, whilst Gatwick airport is approximately 17 miles away. .