A well proportioned two bedroom ground floor apartment in a popular development. Benefitting from bright accommodation and views over the beautifully maintained communal grounds. EPC Rating C.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built-in storage
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Kitchen with multiple units
- Generous living room opening to a dining area
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Residents parking
- Beautifully maintained communal grounds
- 944 years remaining on the lease, maintenance £1,206 per annum.
Ideally located in the popular Boxgrove area this property enjoys access to local shops and is within the catchment area for schools covering all age groups. With access to the A3 for London and the M25 being close at hand as well as a choice of two stations in Guildford under two miles away this property will also appeal to serious commuters. As the county town Guildford is a thriving hub with recreational and leisure facilities, it has a beautiful and well serviced High Street incorporating an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants with Stoke Park and the Spectrum sports centre within walking distance..