This is a stunning 4 bedroom family home, beautifully refurbished to an exceptional standard, whilst being sympathetic to the Edwardian period, this home has a thoroughly modern twist and is within easy reach of local schools, New Malden High Street and excellent rail services from the station. There is a lovely garden to the rear and off-street parking as well.
EPC Rating D
- Completely refurbished from top to bottom
- Rewired and new plumbing
- Reception hall with under stairs storage
- Lovely living room with period feature fireplace
- Stunning open-plan kitchen/family room
- Range cooker, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- 4 extremely spacious bedrooms
- 2 luxurious bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Guest cloakroom
- Landscaped rear garden
- Side access
- Gas central heating and double-glazing
Grayham Crescent is a lovely road with just a handful of homes and in the immediate area there are local shops along Kingston Road for one's day-to-day needs, including a quality butchers. New Malden High Street is just a short distance further, where there are a wider variety of local shops, restaurants, cafés and retail outlets. There is also a Waitrose supermarket. There are excellent rail services from New Malden station (Zone 4) and buses also pass nearby linking one with the surrounding towns. There are also many schools in the area for children of all ages in both the state and private sectors..