A pretty detached lodge dating back to the late 1800's that was originally part of the Burwood Estate. The property has been sympathetically modernised whilst retaining many character features and comprises three bedrooms, bathroom and three reception rooms along with a secluded garden and ample parking. EPC Rating E.
- Detached lodge house close to Painshill Park and open countryside
- Three separate reception rooms with two working fireplaces
- Kitchen with island and integrated appliances along with log burner
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and option to create an en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms with luxury bathroom
- Private garden with ample parking
Convent Lane is a pretty, rural location located between St. George's Hill and Cobham village. The area has an excellent range of schooling close by, in particular with Notre Dame Girls School being within a short walk of the property. For commuters, both Esher and Cobham Stations are only a short drive and there is a varied selection of shops and restaurants in the adjoining towns of Cobham, Weybridge and Walton. The A3 and M25 are also close at hand..