VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. An absolutely stunning nearly new home featuring unique 4 bedroom accommodation with superb, high quality fittings throughout and an enviable open aspect over playing fields and woodland to the distant Surrey Hills. EPC Rating 'B'
- An immaculate setting draws you to the porch of this unique home and into the spacious and bright hall due to the enormous double height window drawing in the spectacular view.
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room fitted with grey handleless units, surfaces and Karndean flooring, numerous built-in appliances, French doors to garden and spacious dining area.
- Quirky sitting room due to its unusual double aspect shape, luxuriously carpeted and benefitting from modern doors and shutters which are a feature throughout the property.
- Further ground floor accommodation includes modern cloakroom with white suite, laundry/storage area and understairs storage all enjoying grey Karndean flooring extending from the hall.
- Secluded master suite features French doors to private balcony drawing in a magnificent view, together with dressing area and wardrobes plus contemporary ensuite shower room with white suite.
- Beautiful guest suite with plenty of wow factor due to bifold French doors to Juliette balcony and views to the hills, a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are also generous rooms, also enjoying the use of the unusually shaped family bathroom including white suite with glazed shower over bath.
- The secluded garden is laid to lawn with trees plus a patio across the back of the house. The property also has a double garage with parking for 2 cars in front and further parking to the front.
Ewhurst village is set at the foot of the beautiful Surrey Hills in miles of open countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. The adjacent larger village of Cranleigh offers a health centre, library and leisure centre as well as wide range of shops, including MandS 'Simply Food', butcher, fishmonger and two independent department stores. Nearby Guildford offers further amenities, mainline station with service to London Waterloo plus access to the A3..