Located in the Conservation Area within the heart of Godalming town centre, this beautifully presented Grade II listed property offers a wonderful blend of both modern and period features, whilst also benefiting from parking and an attractive enclosed rear garden. EPC: E
- Stunning Grade II Listed cottage, located in the Conservation Area and within a short walk of both Godalming High Street and the main line station
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room with double doors opening to the rear garden
- Dining room with fireplace housing log burner
- Study / bedroom 4
- Three double bedrooms located on the first and second floors
- Stunning family bathroom with luxury suite including free-standing bath
- Downstairs cloakroom / shower room and utility area
- Attractive enclosed private rear garden mainly laid to lawn, with mature shrubs and trees, as well as a spacious patio area. There is private parking for one car at the front of the property.
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections..