SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A superb 4 bedroom family home providing generous and versatile accommodation with enhanced living space, together with a wonderful, mature south/westerly facing garden, situated within a highly regarded road near to Cranleigh Village centre. EPC Rating 'C'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- South facing sitting room enjoying all day sunshine through large French doors and window to the garden patio, together with focal point brick open fireplace.
- Good sized front facing study/family room with bay window and generous understairs cupboard, benefitting from contemporary wooden internal door which feature throughout the property.
- Expansive double aspect kitchen/dining room with plentiful modern units, corian work surfaces, integral appliances, porcelain floor tiles and large dining area with French doors to the garden.
- Door to well-appointed utility room, cloakroom, access to garage and side entrance plus generous family room with sliding doors to patio, bay window to garden and built-in storage.
- Front facing master bedroom suite with dressing room containing copious wardrobe/storage space together with modern ensuite bathroom including glazed shower.
- Three further double bedrooms, one possessing ensuite shower room, plus contemporary family bathroom comprising white suite including large bath, glazed shower and 2 basins.
- Beautifully kept and well-stocked garden with view to trees, including suntrap patio, lawn, plants, shrubs, rose arch, vegetable garden, pretty pond, shed and access to front round both sides.
Set in a sought-after road on the edge of Cranleigh village with its health centre, library, leisure and arts centres and range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', supermarkets and various independent retailers, surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has a mainline station providing fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..