Virtual Viewing Available on Request. This is an outstanding family home, perfect for those who are particularly looking for the emphasis on ground floor living space, as this property has it all. Completely refurbished in recent years to a very high standard, this exceptional home is in the very desirable Old Malden area and is within a short walk of local shops, Worcester Park station and town centre.
EPC Rating C
- Reception hall and guest cloakroom/shower room
- Living room with fitted cabinets
- Outstanding open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Quality fitted kitchen with wooden worktops
- Integrated appliances including gas hob, 2 fan ovens, microwave and dishwasher
- Utility room off kitchen
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxurious family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- South-facing mature rear garden
- Large brick-built garage and off-street parking
The Old Malden area is very desirable with many fine homes amongst tree-lined roads. The property is extremely convenient for local shops and restaurants at the Plough Green, whereas Worcester Park town centre is just a short distance further, where there are many more retail outlets, eateries and Waitrose supermarket. Worcester Park station has excellent commuter services to Waterloo and there are buses passing nearby linking one with the surrounding towns. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities..