SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - An impressively spacious 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home providing very well presented accommodation and a wonderful garden overlooking fields, located in the sought after West Sussex village of Ifold. EPC Rating 'E'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Stunning kitchen/dining room, 4 windows and French doors to decking and views, plentiful wood fronted units, wood and granite surfaces, exposed beams, large centre island, utility room.
- Triple aspect sitting room with inglenook fireplace with wood burner and beams, together with wooden internal doors which feature throughout the house.
- Also on the ground floor are a double aspect Snug with French doors to decking and an inglenook fireplace, together with a Study with exposed brickwork and skylight.
- Master bedroom suite featuring vaulted ceiling, beams, Velux window, window to front and fitted wardrobes, together with ensuite shower room with vanity units and Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 is double aspect with dormer windows, Bedroom 3 benefits from an ensuite bathroom, whilst Bedrooms 4 and 5 enjoy views over the fields and Velux windows.
- The front facing family shower room comprises a white suite with large glazed shower and vanity units.
- Landscaped garden includes raised decking with doors to kitchen and snug, lawn, shrubs, flower beds, greenhouse, large shed and access round both sides to front.
Ifold is a rural village with a convenience store opening soon and the surrounding countryside is ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Nearby Cranleigh offers MandS Simply Food and an wide range of shopping whilst Haslemere offers excellent shops, Waitrose and fast service into Waterloo, with Billingshurst also providing mainline link to Victoria and London Bridge. There are excellent state and private schools in the area..