Located in a popular setting on the edge of Burpham village close to shops and within easy access to the London bound A3, this purpose-built maisonette offers well planned accommodation and is the ideal first time purchase. The property benefits from 2 double bedrooms and direct access to a useable communal garden area. EPC D.
- Modern purpose-built maisonette in popular setting close to Burpham village.
- Stylish open-plan living/dining room.
- Contemporary galley kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
- Allocated and visitor parking.
- Direct access to a useable communal garden.
- Leasehold with 967 years remaining. Service charge £300 pa & ground rent £75 pa.
Lawrence Close is perfectly situated for those wanting easy access to London with the A3 northbound junction close by. Also, just minutes away is Sainsbury's Superstore and petrol station and the pleasant green space that is Sutherland Memorial Park. There is a good range of local shops, a pub and restaurants in Burpham and Merrow village centres, whilst Surrey's county town of Guildford is just a couple of miles away. The town offers a vibrant shopping, entertainment and dining experience, two stations serving London Waterloo and access to some of the best countryside along the Wey and into the Surrey Hills..