This 4 bedroom detached house has been improved over recent years and offers good family accommodation, located in a popular area close to Farnham Park. EPC C
- Sitting/Dining room with wooden flooring, attractive fire surround and the dining area has doors to the garden.
- Cream kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated oven and oven/microwave, fridge/freezer and induction hob.
- Bright breakfast area with door out to the garden.
- Additional playroom/study/bedroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, family bathroom and further shower room on the ground floor.
- Cavity wall insulation, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Delightful rear garden with patio and steps leading up to a lawn with further seating area, all containing numerous mature shrubs.
- Popular area close to schools and local shop.
The property is located in an attractive cul-de-sac setting on a popular development on the northern fringes of Farnham. The town (approximately 1.7 miles) offers a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). Infant and Junior schools are within close proximity with a college and University for the Creative Arts in the town. The town is also undergoing a building programme, Brightwells Yard, which will provide a new shopping centre, eateries and socialising areas. The A31, giving access to the A3, M3 and A331 is just over 2 miles from the property. .