VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - A beautiful 4 bedroom detached family home offering plenty of character and flexible accommodation, set in absolutely stunning gardens of just under 3 acres with a lake and outhouses, also retaining its permitted development rights, situated in this highly regarded location. EPC Rating 'E'
- Gates welcome you into the drive running alongside a brook, also accessing the outbuildings with potential to be office/studio.
- The huge double aspect sitting room is bathed in sunlight including French doors with views over the lake, and has a stone fireplace with log burner.
- Dining room also enjoys views via a bay window to the gardens and a working fireplace.
- Breakfast room has further bay window, another log burner and archway to the kitchen fitted with plentiful units and integrated appliances and separate utility room.
- The principal bedroom benefits from spectacular garden views and fitted wardrobes and adjacent family bathroom comprising white bath suite and shower.
- Further bedrooms are spread over both floors providing individuality for each room, together with a further ensuite bathroom, lots of storage and a cloakroom.
- Outside there is a barn/workshop, a breeze house and double garage, all with potential and previously granted planning permission for substantial extensions and alterations (planning ref: MO/2003/1604).
- The gardens are utterly charming from expansive lawns, to dreamy lake, established planting, mature trees and a feeling of complete seclusion.
The property is situated in the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - nestled on the cusp of Leith Hill, the highest point in SE England, close to the village of Ockley with its picturesque church, shop/PO, cricket green and award winning farm shop. Nearby Dorking provides a range of shops, restaurants and amenities and Ockley station provides access to both London Victoria and Waterloo. The A24 provides a link to the M25 for London, Heathrow and Gatwick. .