CLOSING DATE FOR INFORMAL TENDERS 12TH JULY 12 NOON.
Tucked away on one of West Clandon's best roads, in a peaceful setting yet within easy reach of Clandon station, a substantial family home with further potential to extend (STPP), set in wonderful secluded grounds approaching 3/4 of an acre. NO ONWARD CHAIN! EPC Rating (B)
- Rare opportunity to acquire a large family home in a very desirable and sought after location
- Potential to further extend subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission
- Entire plot measuring just shy of 3/4 of an acre with generous frontage and a lawned garden offering complete privacy
- Secluded and well stocked, south-west facing rear garden, containing an orchard and mature trees on the boundary
- Over 3,000 square feet of accommodation
- Integrated double garage
- Clandon station 0.6 mile walk via a private residential road
- No onward chain
Situated in the pretty Surrey village of West Clandon with its two pubs, local village school and stunning countryside walks, the house works well for both the London and school commute given a 50 minute regular service to London Waterloo and the choice of excellent local schools to be found in surrounding towns such as Guildford and Leatherhead. For those needing swift road commutes, the A3 is close by for direct access to central London/M25 Junction 10, making easy access to both nearby London airports. Nearby Guildford (10 minutes by train) provides a fantastic range of shopping, social and recreational facilities and is home to the Royal Surrey County Hospital. .