SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A very special 2/3 bedroom detached period cottage offering versatile, recently refurbished accommodation and a wonderful walled garden overlooking fields, situated in this highly regarded village location and benefitting from no onward chain. EPC Rating 'E'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Generous dining room enjoying garden view, further focal point fireplace, beams and, like all the rooms, lots of sunlight.
- Recently refitted kitchen comprising modern soft-close Shaker style units, integrated and spaces for appliances, door to side and view to front.
- Study/bedroom 3 with large bay window, glazed door to conservatory with slate floor and French doors to garden.
- Further ground floor accommodation includes contemporary cloakroom and split level hallway with panelled wall and traditional front door into enclosed porch.
- Both bedrooms have fabulous views over garden to fields, plus brand new bathroom comprising bath, separate glazed shower and airing cupboard including pipes for washer/dryer.
- Established third of an acre peaceful south facing walled garden with mature trees, a plethora of shrubs, tiled gazebo, vegetable garden, shed and gate to footpaths.
- Outbuildings include covered "coal hole" storage area together with garage/workshop adjacent to gravelled parking off the private drive.
Recently refurbished including new kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom, you could move straight into this home available for the first time since 1965 and enjoy the charm and modern features including Full Fibre network in the area and nearby station.
The property is situated in the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - nestled on the cusp of Leith Hill, the highest point in SE England, close to the village of Ockley with its picturesque church, cricket green and award winning farm shop and PO. Nearby Dorking provides a good range of shops, restaurants and amenities. Ockley station providing access to both London Victoria and Waterloo. The A24 provides a link to the M25 for London, Heathrow and Gatwick. .