Occupying a tucked away position within a popular cul-de-sac, this well presented 4 bedroom family home offers immaculate accommodation and a wonderfully mature garden and is situated within easy striking distance of Cranleigh village and local schools. EPC Rating 'C'
- Front garden and bricked driveway draw you to covered porch and into welcoming hallway, which also has a cloakroom.
- Double aspect sitting room with bay window to front and French doors opening onto dining terrace and garden.
- Dining room enjoys views over the garden and glazed double doors into the sitting room, creating flow of entertaining space.
- Study with open views to the front.
- Kitchen is fitted with eye and base level units, integrated appliances and benefits from garden view and separate fitted utility room with side access.
- Principal bedroom with expansive view over trees to village, fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom comprising white bath suite.
- Three further good-sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, together with family bathroom including white bath suite.
- Secluded rear garden with specimen fir trees, lawn, dining terrace, mature planting, access to double garage and gate to front.
The property is situated within a popular cul-de-sac on the periphery of the village, yet within easy reach of excellent schools. Cranleigh has a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has a mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London. .