An impeccably presented 'nearly new' home offering light, bright and very well proportioned 2 bedroom accommodation together with a particularly private, sunny southerly facing garden, situated within this sought after development on the periphery of Cranleigh village. EPC Rating 'B'
- Welcoming front garden leading to covered porch opening into hallway with two large storage cupboards.
- Generous and sunny double aspect sitting/dining room with focal point fireplace including inset electric fire and French doors opening onto the garden.
- Principal bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and wonderful views over the garden to trees beyond.
- Second bedroom is also a good-sized double bedroom, but this room has full height windows drawing in views to the open green at the front.
- Up to the minute kitchen fitted with handleless white units including Bosch appliances, expansive granite worksurfaces, large window with views to the front, plus side access.
- Modern bathroom comprising white suite including bath with hand shower and separate glazed shower.
- Sizeable rear garden mainly laid to lawn with views to trees beyond, dining terrace adjacent to French doors into house, side access to garage and driveway.
- Bricked driveway with plenty of parking in front of extra length garage and gated side access to rear garden.
The property is situated within the highly regarded CALA Homes Amlets Place development to the north of Cranleigh village, on the cusp of the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. Cranleigh benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as comprehensive range of shops, including butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', 2 supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford provides mainline station and fast service into Waterloo plus access to the A3 for the M25 and London..