VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - An immaculate 5 bedroom detached family home featuring 2 bathrooms and a superb kitchen/dining room, together with a delightful garden and separate office/workshop, situated within a popular cul-de-sac close to the centre of Cranleigh village. EPC Rating B.
- Driveway from highly convenient yet quiet cul de sac draws you through front garden into welcoming hallway with parquet floor and cloakroom.
- Peaceful sitting/dining room with large bay window to front and parquet floor.
- Attractive kitchen/diner with space for dining, plentiful Shaker style units, integrated appliances, granite worktops, ceramic floor, side access and garden views.
- Double doors from kitchen lead to conservatory opening onto garden, and on through double doors into the sitting room, creating wonderful flow for entertaining.
- Principal bedroom enjoys open views to the front, wall of wardrobes and modern ensuite bathroom comprising white shower suite.
- Four further bedrooms benefit from lovely views, three having built in wardrobes.
- Secluded rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, decking adjacent to the conservatory, sunny dining terrace to the side and garage access.
- Outbuilding in garden with its own terrace which can be workshop/office/shed and also double length garage and further workshop.
The property is situated in a cul de sac in a highly convenient location for the centre of Cranleigh village with its health centre, arts centre, library and leisure centre as well as comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', 2 supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford provides mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London. .