Situated in a tucked away cul-de-sac within a level walk of the village centre, this spacious 2 bedroom bungalow offers immense potential to update and modernise and is being sold with the benefit of no onward chain. EPC Rating 'E'
- Pretty front garden with roses and an apple tree draws you into the spacious entrance hall with storage cupboard.
- Double aspect L shaped sitting room enjoying sliding doors to the garden and archway to family/dining room.
- Front facing kitchen with fitted units, plenty of space for appliances and a stable door to the side.
- Principal bedroom benefits from garden view and fitted storage.
- Second bedroom has a large window to the front.
- Bathroom fitted with bath suite.
- Established rear garden with mature trees and shrubs.
- Double garage as well as off street parking for 2 vehicles, in private close of 6 properties.
This bungalow is in a highly sought after and convenient location in the village of Cranleigh with its health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has a mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London..