VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - A handsome 5 bedroom family home offering immense charm and character features and a delightful garden, situated in a prominent position close to the centre of this sought after Surrey Hills village. EPC Rating 'C'
- Covered porch opens into welcoming hallway with wooden galleried stairs, beams, tiled floor, latched wooden doors and useful cloakroom.
- Double aspect kitchen with garden view, cream Shaker style units, integrated appliances, space for dining and archway to fitted utility room.
- Beamed study enjoying French doors opening onto the dining terrace and garden.
- Triple aspect extended sitting/dining room with arch separating the two distinct areas, beams and focal point inglenook fireplace with log burner.
- Dual aspect principal bedroom with loads of wardrobe space, open views over the garden and ensuite bathroom comprising white suite.
- Four further bedrooms, three being good-sized doubles and two benefitting from built-in storage together with family bathroom with bath and shower.
- The gated secluded garden wraps around the house featuring large dining terrace, lawn, mature trees and planting, pond, arbour and greenhouse.
- Powered outhouse with potential to become office plus double length garage plus workshop, with plenty of parking in the gravelled drive to the front.
Situated in the village of Ewhurst with its thriving village shop at the foot of the beautiful Surrey Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty providing miles of open countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Cranleigh offers a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as wide range of shops including MandS 'Simply Food', butcher, fishmonger and two independent department stores. The market town of Guildford offers a further range of amenities and a mainline station with service into London Waterloo and access to the A3 to the M25 and London..