PRICE GUIDE £700,000 - £750,000 Freehold. VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - Tucked away in a highly regarded cul-de-sac location, this provides generously proportioned 4 bedroom family home accommodation and a delightful, southerly facing garden and offers plenty of potential to modify or extend to create a truly bespoke home (STPP). EPC Rating 'E'
- Quiet cul de sac leads to generous driveway to garage and covered porch, opening into welcoming hallway with useful cloakroom.
- Light and bright double aspect sitting room with large bay to front, French doors to garden and focal point fireplace including timber mantle.
- An archway and continuation of the wood effect flooring lead to the dining room which enjoys a garden view.
- Kitchen also benefits from views over the garden, and an adjoining utility room leads to both the integral garage and a garden room with French doors to the garden.
- The principal bedroom enjoys views to the front, built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with bath suite.
- Three further bedrooms, two being good-sized doubles, one of which could be used as a study with garden view, together with family bathroom.
- Mature rear garden backing onto woodland includes dining terrace adjacent to the house, established trees and planting, shed, plus gated access both sides to the front.
- The front garden is mainly laid to lawn, the driveway provides parking for 3 cars and leads to the double garage.
Situated in a secluded cul de sac yet very convenient for schools and the village with its health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford provides further retail and leisure facilities and a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo, plus access to the A3 for the M25 and London..