Offering over 2200 square feet of accommodation, this exquisite five double bedroom wing of a beautiful Victorian home is nestled in the sought after Charterhouse area of Godalming, and benefits from a beautiful private garden, off-street parking and a single garage. EPC: E
- This unique property forms a substantial wing of a beautiful Victorian home, and is within easy reach of Farncombe village and station, as well as Godalming High Street and station
- Large sitting room with spiral staircase leading up to the master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with double doors opening out to a patio area and garden. Separate utility room.
- Dining room with double doors opening to the garden and staircase to first floor
- On the first floor there are five large double bedrooms, a family shower room and an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- The southerly facing private enclosed rear garden has been well maintained and is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees.
- This property benefits from off-street parking and single garage
- 994 years remaining on the Lease. Service/maintenance currently £1,200 per annum. Information as at July 2021
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections..