A lovely example of one of these highly popular chalet-style homes in this lovely residential family-orientated road in the popular Rowtown area of Addlestone. This home originally had 4 bedrooms but our clients have converted one of them into a shower-room. Downstairs the house has been extended to the fore creating a dining area off the sitting room plus a study. The original kitchen has been converted to an L-shaped kitchen/dining room. The corner plot gardens are delightful and wrap around the house whilst there is also a good-size detached garage/workshop. EPC Rating C.
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Smart, Modern Shower-Room & Separate Bathroom
- L-Shaped Kitchen/Dining Room with Range of Modern Light-Wood Units & Integral Appliances
- Lovely Sitting Room with Extended Dining Area
- Separate Study
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Delightful & Secluded Corner Plot Gardens
- Brick Paved Parking to the Front & Parking and Garage/Workshop to the Rear
Coombe Drive is a family-friendly quiet residential road situated in the sought-after Rowtown area of Addlestone. There is a super little parade of shops including an award-winning butchers, post-office, popular Indian restaurant and a Co-op virtually opposite the road. There is also a park and woodland area which is ideal for children and walking the dog. Good local schools include Holy Family Roman Catholic Primary and Ongar Place Primary..