A modern 2 double semi-detached home within easy reach of New Malden High Street and station, built approximately 8 years ago with low running costs in mind and having a lovely open feel that spills out onto a large south-facing rear garden. The property also has a car parking space.
EPC Rating B
- Modern semi with low outgoings including solar panels
- Entrance lobby and guest cloakroom
- Open-plan living space
- Kitchen area with modern fitted units including washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor, microwave and dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- South facing garden with terrace, lawn and shed
- Car parking space with additional space to the side and side access
There are local shops in the area for one's day-to-day needs, however, within a short walk is New Malden's bustling High Street where there are many cafés, restaurants, retail outlets, as well as both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. New Malden station is also within walking distance and offers excellent commuter services to Waterloo. There are also many schools and sporting facilities..