Situated in a quiet, tucked away location off Eashing Lane, within walking distance of Godalming town centre and main line station, this delightful detached bungalow has two bedrooms, a sitting room and conservatory, a kitchen/dining room and a beautifully maintained enclosed rear garden. EPC: D
- Detached bungalow situated in a tucked away location, yet within walking distance of Godalming town centre and station
- Sitting room with open fireplace and doors opening into the Conservatory
- Kitchen/dining room with range of fitted units, space for dining table, door to rear garden
- Conservatory with double doors opening to the garden
- Two double bedrooms, both having built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Front garden, mainly laid to lawn with established borders, steps up to the front door and pathway to side access gate to rear garden
- The delightful and well established rear garden has an area of terrace and steps up to the lawned area. One pathway leads to the decked area with summerhouse which has light and power, whilst a further pathway leads to a timber garden shed.
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections..