A pretty, Grade II Listed property which has been extended and updated by the current owners, located in a tucked away position.
- Grade II Listed property.
- Sitting room with bamboo flooring and dual fuel burner.
- Refitted kitchen with Retro 1950s English Rose units. Integrated washer/dryer and Range cooker.
- Double bedroom with exposed wooden flooring.
- Original features including exposed timbers.
- Allocated parking for two vehicles. The gardens lie to the front and side of the parking area.
- Mains water, electricity and private drainage.
The property is located approximately 6.5 miles from Farnham which offers a variety of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). Bentley village also has a main line station and is less than 4 miles from the property. Local shopping can be obtained at the Country Market which is just a short distance from the property and the area is surrounded by miles of countryside for walking riding and cycling with Frensham Ponds just over 3 miles of the property..