Providing exceptional extended ground floor accommodation and two double bedrooms with upstairs bathroom, this semi-detached property is ready to move straight into and enjoy living here. What was a separate lounge and dining room has been opened up into one large reception room with modern conservatory off, whilst the open-plan kitchen/dining room, extended to the side, is spacious and well fitted. Add to this the excellent sized rear garden and the garage at the end of the garden that could become a home office/studio and this is a home that will fullfill many a buyers ticklist. EPC Rating C.
- Two Double Bedrooms Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Large Open-Plan Sitting Room with Twin Sliding Doors to Conservatory
- Modern Fitted and Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room with an Integral Range of Fitted Appliances
- Lovely Conservatory/Sun Room with Full-Width Bi-Fold Doors to Garden
- Upstairs Bathroom & Downstairs Cloak/Utility Room
- Garage with Scope to Turn into Home Office/Studio
- Off Street Parking for Two to Three Cars on Gravelled Forecourt
- Delightful Lawned and Patio Rear Garden
Bittams Lane is situated in the area of Chertsey known as Chertsey South, about 3/4 of a mile from Chertsey train station, and midway between both Chertsey and Addlestone town centres and Ottershaw Village. It provides superb access to the M25, M3 and A3 motorway networks and for healthcare workers it is ideal with St Peters Hospital literally around the corner. This area is highly popular with families as schools in the area are highly rated including Salesian Secondary, Chertsey High, Meadowcroft Infants and William Perkins for Girls. .