A lovely three bedroom family home located on a popular development close to both St Andrews School and Cobham Free School, having recently been refurbished by our client to a high standard. The property also benefits from a garage in block. EPC Rating C.
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room refurbished to a high standard with direct access to the garden
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances and Spanish Quartz worktop
- Modern family bathroom
- Master bedroom with refurbished en-suite shower room
- Allocated parking space and garage in block
- Close to both St Andrews School and Cobham Free School
St. Andrews Gardens is a popular development, around a mile from Cobham High Street, which has an excellent mix of shops and restaurants. The area has great schooling, both state and private, with The American Community School and St. Andrews Primary School, both being within walking distance. For Commuters both Esher and Cobham stations are a short drive away providing services to London Waterloo, the A3 and M25 are a five minute drive away, providing links to London, the coast and London's two main airports..