An elegant and well-designed FOUR BEDROOM family home boasting neutral colours throughout with generously proportioned rooms and a modern finish.
- Well-presented Victorian semi detached home
- Beautiful garden with south westerly aspect
- Downstairs cloakroom/utility
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Three further double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with luxury wet room en suite
- Available now unfurnished for a 6 MONTH LET
- EPC Rating D
Enjoying a fantastic residential location, this family home has been thoughtfully designed and elegantly appointed showcasing two receptions, a downstairs cloakroom, a modern fully fitted kitchen and four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. This light-filled semi detached family home is situated on a quiet residential road within easy access of Surbiton and Kingston town centres. Available now for a 6 MONTH LET on a unfurnished basis. EPC Rating D.
Linden Crescent is in a very popular network of roads providing easy access to both Kingston town centre and Norbiton train station. The area is particularly popular with families and young professionals alike given its quiet yet convenient positioning..