A detached family house, in fantastic condition throughout with open plan living. Plenty of scope to extend and create further space STPP. A good size west facing garden and off street parking for several cars. Catchment of Hinchley Wood School and walking distance of Hinchley Wood Shops and Station. EPC Rating D
- A three bedroom detached family house
- Potential to extend and create further space STPP
- Modern immaculate condition throughout
- Good size west facing garden with a large garden shed.
- Off street parking for several cars
- Walking distance of Hinchley Wood Station, local shops & Hinchley Wood School
Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is but a short distance away and central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 motorway nearby.
The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first class state and private schools and there are also a fine selection of golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.