This semi-detached house is located in a popular crescent only yards from open countryside and Cobham station with its service to London Waterloo. The property provides scope for further enlargement STP. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC Rating D.
- Good sized and secluded garden which is laid mainly to lawn
- Scope to enlarge and upgrade STP
- Open plan reception room being two distinct areas
- Three good sized bedrooms along with first floor bathroom
- Gas radiator heating and double glazed windows
- Walk of Cobham station with its service to London Waterloo
D'Abernon Drive is a popular road close to the station and a twenty minute walk from Cobham High Street. The property is close to open countryside, with walks across to Downside. The High Street has a mix of shops and restaurants, with the larger towns of Guildford and Kingston being within easy driving distance via the A3 and M25, which also provide links to London's two main airports along with London and the coast. The area is also renowned for its excellent schools, both state and private. .