- Exciting building opportunity.
- Detached, four-bedroom, character cottage with a kitchen/diner extension on the existing home, situated in approximately 3.56 acres.
- Distant views across Farnham towards Crondall.
- Separate detached outbuildings of approximately 2000sq ft.
- Planning permission granted for the erection of a separate, detached, four-bedroom home in 0.7 acre WA/2019/0878.
- Secluded position in Wrecclesham and yet close to Weydon Academy
- Additional planning permission for a substantial extension to the front of the existing house WA/2018/0400
- Council tax band G
The property is located in a secluded position in Wrecclesham within a short distance of Weydon Academy and Wrecclesham centre with its shops for day-to-day needs. Farnham town centre which offers a good range of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes) is approximately 1.5 miles from the property. The town is also undergoing an exciting building programme, Brightwells Yard, which will include a new shopping centre, eateries and socialising spaces. The area is surrounded by countryside for walking, riding and cycling, and numerous recreational activities can also be found locally.