A very well presented individual home in a unique setting close to Fetcham, on a plot in excess of 2 acres with a lake and grounds leading to the River Mole. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms, three bathrooms and three reception rooms along with a double garage, as well as a separate garden studio/workshop. We would highly recommend a viewing of this home to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
EPC: D / Mole Valley District Council F
- Set on a plot in excess of 2 acres
- Private lake and rear garden leading down to the River Mole
- A stylish and individual home, extended and refurbished in recent years
- Air conditioning to a number of the principal rooms
- Four bedrooms and three luxury bathrooms
- Two-storey garden studio/workshop with scope to convert to a variety of uses
- A short walk of Fetcham village and amenities
- Attached double garage and ample driveway parking
River Lane is a popular road in the village of Fetcham, with its local shops, only a short walk away. For commuters to Central London there are train services from Leatherhead or Bookham. The area is renowned for its open countryside, the River Mole and National Trust sites such as Polesden Lacey and Clandon Park. The A3 and M25 are close by, providing access to London, the coast and London's two main airports. There are also a number of excellent schools in Fetcham and the adjoining areas.